Spring Intern - ABC Studios Creative Programming
Touchstone TelevisionBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2019 5:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - ABC Studios Creative Programming jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Spring Intern - ABC Studios Creative Programming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - ABC Studios Creative Programming? Job Summary:
ABC Studios is a leader in the development, production and strategic distribution of entertainment content across television and emerging digital platforms. The studio is the key content provider for the ABC Entertainment Group, having produced multiple seasons of hit series, including ''Grey's Anatomy,'' ''Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,'' ''A Million Little Things'', ''Black-ish'' and it's spinoff, ''Grown-ish''.
A day in the life…
In this internship you will support the teams involved in developing and overseeing new and current drama and comedy shows for ABC, CBS, Freeform, Amazon, Epix and Hulu. Throughout this internship, you will learn about the development process of seeing an idea through to a pilot and also learn how the executives manage our existing shows on a day to day basis. You will have opportunities to get a closer look at the shows through set visits and table reads. This internship is an incredible opportunity for anyone who is looking to break into the television field.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Desk coverage – answering phones and scheduling.
• Script coverage and note taking.
• Logging and organizing submissions.
• Office organization and other administrative tasks.
What you bring to the role…
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Proven skills utilizing MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Strong interest in Television and the Entertainment Industry.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
• An awareness of ABC Studios Television shows.
• Junior or Senior-level standing, or a recent graduate within 6 months of graduation date.
• Prior internship experience in an office environment.
• Previous internship experience within a related field.
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
• All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
• All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship.
• All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
• All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
• All candidates must be available from September - December
• All candidates must be willing to work 40 hours/week.
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.