Touchstone TelevisionBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/9/2021 7:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Music Admin jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Music Admin postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Music Admin? Music Admin (DGE)
Music Administrator needed for a Senior Vice President of Television Music. They will be responsible for managing a wide range of administrative duties. Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision, as well as be a great team member, and must be diplomatic, exceedingly well organized, and flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting a busy executive in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain and organize heavy calendar scheduling, multiple phone lines and book travel arrangements
• Proactively submit expense reports and purchasing requests for supplies
• Update and maintain departmental charts and reports
• Prepare general grids in Excel for reporting and budget tracking
• Organize contact lists of record labels/music publishers, producers, creative executives and any related correspondence as needed
• Listen in and take notes on phone calls and in meetings
• Gather and organize digital music assets, including composer scores, stem files, and music pitches
• Read scripts to spot music needs and generate Music License Reviews
• Assist with music research and special projects as needed
• Provide additional support to other executives within the music department as needed
• General understanding of the music industry, as well as the television development process and cycles
• Knowledge of record labels, music publishers, agencies, and networks
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice
• Must work well under pressure
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Superior attention to detail
• An innate desire to learn and grow
• Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Someone with a passion for music and television and the desire for a career in TV Music
• Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Previous administrative assistant experience in a high volume entertainment desk at a studio, network, production company, record label, music publisher, or talent agency
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant music industry or television experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.