Touchstone TelevisionBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Testing-Project Hire (WDT)
The Coordinator, Testing will report to the Manager, Testing in support of Walt Disney Television (WDT) and our COVID-19 testing vendors. This role will coordinate COVID-19 weekly testing logistics in partnership with Health & Safety Managers (HSM) overseeing our different productions. This individual will assist the Manager to coordinate with HR/ER, Production Executives, and other HSMs to ensure testing processes and results tracking are in place across WDT.
This position will support productions across ABC Studios, 20th Century Fox Television, Fox 21, FX Networks, Freeform, and Disney Channels. This is a Project Hire role with benefits.
• Assisting shows with site set-up at local facilities
• Attending larger testing sessions in Los Angeles as needed
• Point person for show level HSM and Testing Administrators for all testing needs and issues
• Maintaining local and out of town testing schedules
• Supporting Testing Manager
Basic Skills Desired
• Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
• Strong problem solver in a highly fast driven creative environment
• Have a willingness to travel and keep a flexible schedule (work on a production schedule)
Technical Skills Desired
• Knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Adapting to latest development of technical skills and industry knowledge
• Medic / RN / EMT experience
• Experience working on set with feature or television production
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.