Sr. Production Accountant
Tool of North AmericaSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Sr. Production Accountant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Sr. Production Accountant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Production Accountant? The Production Accountant provides accounting support for our freelance teams for the duration of the project. This individual will ensure wraps to each project are compliant, maintain proper protocol, keeps production teams on track, and effectively communicates with Head of Production, Director of Finance and Controller, on any pertinent items.
- Review and track payment terms and conditions on contracts
- Review job award package submitted by production teams for accuracy and completeness.
- Attend all status meetings with Content and Experience divisions
- Process Petty Cash request/ Audit Petty Cash (P-cards)
- Client/Agency Billing and AR reporting
- Job costing, monitoring and reconciliations (cost plus/overages)
- Maintain and track profitability on all content and experience jobs.
- Conduct start- up and wrap meetings to ensure all information and documentation is provided and received.
- Prepares and processes weekly timecards and start paperwork for production freelancer payroll
- Assist in month-end activities (prepare JE's and AJEs revenue and expense recognition, accrual management, and deferrals)
- Prepare additional reporting and analysis as required by senior management
- Effectively communication with EPs, Producers and Heads of Production
- Assist with weekly freelance payroll including processing weekly timecards
Please note: While stay-at-home orders are in place, all interviews will be conducted via phone and/or virtually