Intern - Photographer/Videographer
Todrick Hall EventsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Operates video cameras and related equipment in the production and editing of video documentaries, educational television programs, or other video productions such as sporting events or scouting video.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
2. Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
3. Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
4. Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
5. Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
6. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
1. High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
2. Education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
1. Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
2. Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
3. Records maintenance skills.
4. Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
5. Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures.
6. Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
Conditions of Employment
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
1. Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
2. Work environment involves minimal exposure to physical risks, such as operating dangerous equipment or working with chemicals.
3. Work may involve moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
Experience in planning is key, and once hired, you will learn quickly in the field. no prior experience required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online