Executive Search Coordinator
Time Warner CorporateNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Executive Search Coordinator is one of two Executive Search Coordinators responsible for supporting Warner Media Group's Executive Search Team in NYC. This person is responsible for assisting members of the executive search team in the day- to-day operations of Executive Search administration. The Coordinator will assist in managing senior and C-level executives through a best-in-class search process throughout Warner Media's business units. Additionally, the coordinator will assist in the knowledge management process and the in-house database system.WarnerMedia, whose businesses include HBO, Warner Bros, Turner and Otter Media is a global leader in media and entertainment with businesses in television networks, film, TV entertainment and direct to consumer offerings and uses its industry-leading operating scale and brands to create, package and deliver high-quality content worldwide through multiple distribution outlets.
WarnerMedia Group (formerly Time Warner Inc.) was acquired by AT&T in June 2018, a world leader in communications, media and entertainment, and technology. With the acquisition of Time Warner, AT&T is building a truly modern media company that will create the best entertainment and communications experiences in the world.
AT&T has recorded 34 consecutive years of quarterly dividend growth and is a Fortune 10 company
The Warner Media Group Worldwide Executive Search function is a long standing best in class internal executive search model with offices in NY, London and Singapore routinely leading over 200 strategic executive search / research projects annually.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The successful candidate will have strong project management skills, ability to execute 5-star customer service and possess exceptional professional presentation, oral and written skills. He/she will exercise excellent judgment, have a keen sense of collaboration and communication, be able to think of creative/nonlinear solutions to sourcing challenges, and be able to function in a highly confidential environment.
• Own interview scheduling with candidates and hiring managers to ensure a smooth interview experience
• Manage candidate tracking in applicant tracking system (BrassRing) and content management system (Encore)
• Prepare Status Reports, Job Descriptions, Search Strategy documents as well as PowerPoint presentations for Executive Search, as assigned
• Collaborate with the Research Team on reporting and group best practices
• Own special projects, as assigned including broad Administrative support of executive search team members.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in recruiting, recruitment operations, human resources or related experience meeting fast paced client needs
• Proven working experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
• The successful candidate has direct experience and/or strong interest in Executive Search and Recruitment.
• Accustomed to problem solving issues for clients/customers and be willing and able to handle the heavy ''work flow'' (paperwork/administrative/data entry) processing
• Candidates should have exceptional communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
• Extremely flexible, highly organized and able to easily shift priorities
• Possess exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• Candidates should be comfortable and willing to take on the administrative duties, heavy work flow processing, as well as work with clients to problem-solve issues
• Strong business ethics, including the ability to work in a highly confidential work space
• Knowledge of and interest entertainment and television, and how it relates as a business
• Bachelor's degree