User Experience Designer
Tickets.ComCosta Mesa, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/31/2020 12:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Web Design/Development Category
Search for User Experience Designer jobs in Costa Mesa-CA
Search all User Experience Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an User Experience Designer? *In order to be considered for this role, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
We are seeking a User Experience (UX) Designer is an essential individual contributor within a project team, focusing on interactive experiences across a wide variety of user audiences. Responsibilities include the planning and execution of strategies that drive final interactive product design, creation of prototypes that illustrate proposed navigation design and information hierarchy and management and development of personas, site maps, taxonomies and wireframes.
Essential Job Functions:
• Conduct and participate in project definition activities including development of user personas, site maps and taxonomies.
• Employ user-centric design practices to create world-class user experiences
• Conduct and participate in project definition activities including: business requirement gathering, site assessment, and analysis.
• Conduct and participate in concept generation activities including the development of: user profiles, user scenarios, organizational models, task models, and feature lists.
• Create process flows, wireframes, navigation systems, screen prototypes, and conceptual models to clarify and refine products.
• Produce highly accurate wireframe documentation and other specifications required to implement design.
Additional Job Functions:
• Work collaboratively with team to define scope.
• Able to edit JSP code for proper UI function.
• Conduct qualitative user research and usability testing
• Bachelor's degree in interaction design, new media design, or related design field.
• Minimum of five (5) years' experience as a User Experience Designer, Interface Designer or similar role.
• Graphical element design and construction required.
• Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Excellent HTML, DHTML, and CSS skills are required.
• Deep knowledge of UX design process. Experience in design research, analyzing user flows, idealization, wire framing, and producing professional UX specification.
• Mobile design experience is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral are required.
• Experienced designer who is familiar with web design trends, has designed all or parts of web applications.
• Detail oriented.
If you think you're a good fit for this position and the team, we'd love to hear from you!
Come work for Tickets.com, we're a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
We offer an Outstanding Benefits Package that includes:
• Medical 3 PPO Plans through BCBS
• Dental PPO
• STD & LTD
• Life & Supplemental Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO, STO, 13 Holidays)
• HSA & FSA
• Legal Plan
• Pet Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
No Relocation Assistance Provided
. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.