Training and Development Specialist
Full Time Job
Training and Development Specialist -West Coast
We are seeking a Training and Development Specialistto work remotely from the West Coast who will be responsible for the development and implementation of organization-wide training programs for Tickets.com products and processes. The responsibilities will include conducting internal and external training, both remotely and in-person at various locations, including client sites, Tickets.com office locations, and user conferences. This position will also maintain a knowledge base library containing documentation and recordings accessible to both internal and external users of our products. The Training and Development Specialist must develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of all Tickets.com products, including existing functionality and new enhancements.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of all aspects of Tickets.com products.
• Read, analyze, and interpret technical material and software documentation, including product requirement documents, items in issue tracking system, release notes, and other product guides.
• Provide training, both in person and remotely as needed, for clients and internal staff. Training responsibilities include customization of training agenda to meet trainee needs; preparation of data and materials for training; and execution of training in a timely and efficient manner.
• Assist with creation and execution of remote learning sessions for clients and staff highlighting new and underused functionality.
• Create and maintain documentation, both written and video, pertaining to the use of Tickets.com products.
• Review Tickets.com product enhancements and assist with training, communication, and implementation in support of new releases.
• Assist Client Consulting Services with client migrations to ProVenue as needed, including assisting with initial training and configuration.
• Perform system tests, analysis, and configuration to ensure system is in excellent running order.
• Advise clients and internal staff on how to best use ticketing system to meet a client's business needs.
• Other software-related tasks as needed.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum five (5) years of experience with ticketing software strongly preferred.
• Excellent training skills with the ability to adapt training curriculum, delivery methods, and pace to match the level of the target audience.
• Proficient in use of training delivery methods, including Web-based training tools (such as WebEx), MS PowerPoint, and other training-based software/documentation programs
• Ability to develop and implement processes.
• Comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback.
• Computer proficiency essential – MS Office Suite; ability to easily learn new technology as needed.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Remote evening and weekend availability, as required.
• Must be client service-oriented.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal &written.
• Detail oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks.
• Self-starter, able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Work effectively under pressure.
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we're a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.