Senior User Experience Designer
Tickets.ComCosta Mesa, CA
Full Time Job
We are a seeking a User Experience (UX) Designer to work from our Costa Mesa, CA office who will be an essential individual contributor within a project team, focusing on interactive experiences across a wide variety of user audiences. Responsibilities include the planning and execution of strategies that drive final interactive product design, creation of prototypes that illustrate proposed navigation design and information hierarchy and management and development of personas, site maps, taxonomies and wireframes.
Essential Job Functions:
• Conduct and participate in project definition activities including development of user personas, site maps and taxonomies.
• Employ user-centric design practices to create world-class user experiences
• Conduct and participate in project definition activities including: business requirement gathering, site assessment, and analysis.
• Conduct and participate in concept generation activities including the development of: user profiles, user scenarios, organizational models, task models, and feature lists.
• Create process flows, wireframes, navigation systems, screen prototypes, and conceptual models to clarify and refine products.
• Produce highly accurate wireframe documentation and other specifications required to implement design.
Additional Job Functions:
• Work collaboratively with team to define scope.
• Able to edit JSP code for proper UI function.
• Conduct qualitative user research and usability testing
• Bachelor's degree in Technology.
• Minimum of five (5) years' experience as a User Experience Designer, Interface Designer or similar role.
• Graphical element design and construction required.
• Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
• AJAX and SVG experience is a plus.
• Deep knowledge of UX design process. Experience in design research, analyzing user flows, idealization, wire framing, and producing professional UX specification.
• Mobile design experience is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral are required.
• Experienced designer who is familiar with web design trends, has designed all or parts of web applications.
• Detail oriented.
If you think you're a good fit for the position and the team, we'd love to hear from you!
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we're a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.