Client Support Associate
Full Time Job
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
We are seeking a Client Support Associate who will work from our Syracuse, New York office that will provide application support for our clients via phone, email or issue/task tracking system. Primary responsibilities include client issue advocacy and resolution, casual consulting with clients, enabling events for internet sale and monitoring on-sales for Tickets.com clients.
• Support the operation, maintenance and optimization of Tickets.com ticketing systems in use at client venues.
• Answer client calls. Enter accurate, detailed information regarding all client requests and solutions in the call-tracking database, promptly.
• Recreate and effectively communicate any client issue that requires research.
• Effectively communicate, execute and follow up on outstanding client issues.
• Prepare and monitor Internet on-sales.
• Work as a team with all members of Client Support and Tickets.com.
• Additional duties as required.
• Minimum High School diploma or equivalent, required.
• Related Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree or certificate, a plus.
• Experience in box office, computerized ticketing, and/or ProVenue suite of products, a plus.
• Prior software Helpdesk experience.
• Computer proficiency essential – Microsoft Office Suite and ability to easily learn new technology.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to communicate information in a clear, concise and effective manner.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Detail oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks.
• Ability to provide results and resolutions in a timely manner.
• Enthusiastic, client-service oriented attitude.
• Self-motivation, patience and the ability to work independently within a team environment.
• Ability to work a flexible, rotating schedule, including evenings and weekends, required.
If you think you're a good fit for this position and the team, we'd love to hear from you!
Come work for Tickets.com, we're a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Syracuse, New York
We offer an Outstanding Benefits Package that includes:
• Medical 3 PPO Plans through BCBS
• Dental PPO
• STD & LTD
• Life & Supplemental Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO, STO, 13 Holidays)
• HSA & FSA
• Legal Plan
• Pet Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
No Relocation Assistance Provided