Client Services Representative - Tampa Bay
Tickets.ComCosta Mesa, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/2/2019 5:18:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Client Services Representative - Tampa Bay jobs in Costa Mesa-CA
Search all Client Services Representative - Tampa Bay postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Client Services Representative - Tampa Bay?
Full Time Job
Do you love baseball? Are you a Tampa Bay Rays fan? Would your ideal job be located at Tropicana Field? If you answered yes, read on!
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball. At Tickets.com, we're a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We are searching for a Client Services Representative to support our client at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, FL. The Client Services Representative is responsible for creating and maintaining events and reports for our clients on Tickets.com ticketing software. The Client Services Representative is also responsible for maintaining relationships with Tickets.com's MLB clients. Additional responsibilities include, season account support, on-sale support, and system training and support.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
• Responsible for event creation, maintenance, report creation and execution in ticketing system.
• Manage multiple projects, including but not limited to season ticket renewal, season ticket printing, invoicing, and single ticket on-sale events.
• Act as a liaison to a host of Tickets.com departments, including call centers, web operations and IVR operations.
• Work with various departments in rollout of new products for clients.
• Exercises independent thought and judgment when dealing with client and user requests and resolution of issues.
• Consults with users and provides intellectual information regarding the ProVenue application.
• Performs systems tests, analysis, and configuration to ensure system is in excellent running order.
• Proactively review and share details of product enhancements and release notes with the client, drawing upon specific, relevant use cases.
• Assist client in operating the ticketing system including initial training and ongoing support for box office, accounting staff, and management.
• Provide client support while events are on sale and at performance times.
• Advise client on how to best use ticketing system to meet their business needs.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum two (2) years of experience with ticketing software strongly preferred.
• Box office experience preferred.
• Some travel required, valid driver license and vehicle insurance.
• Computer proficiency essential – MS Office Suite; knowledge of UNIX preferred; ability to easily learn new technology as needed.
• Remote evening and weekend availability, as required.
• Must be client service-oriented.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
• Detail oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks.
• Self-starter, able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Work effectively under pressure.
If you think you're a good fit for the position and the team, we'd love to hear from you!
No Relocation Assistance Provided