Ticket Sales Representative
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Ticket Sales Representative jobs in Nission-KS
Under the general direction of either an Asset Manager or Asset Assistant Manager, the Jr. Product Specialists focuses on strategic business objective through acquisition of inventory. The Jr. Product Specialist are trained to direct, while managing pricing of inventory, acquiring and selling large amounts of inventory. Jr. Product Specialists are managers over the inventory that is purchased for their specific inventory portfolio and pricing.
• Manages the process of acquiring large amounts of inventory, pricing of the inventory, and ensuring the sale of each product obtained.
• Gives direction over their portfolios of inventory while helping coordinate buying decisions.
• Needs to be able to manage over $500K in gross margin worth of inventory a year
• Must have finished all 8 tiers of training and have certification to be able to handle inventory
• Purchases new product daily through research, websites, leads and daily on-sale assignments
• Supports asset specialists on a schedule and establishes objectives on what and when to buy
• Helps to price and manage ticket inventory according to secondary market prices and adhere to maximizing events based upon areas, such as market volume, annual upswings/downswings and re-pricing and re-staggering after sales.
• Assists with problem orders and related support of purchase processes. Ensures tickets for events are in hand for inventory to be sold.
• Follows established metrics on exchanges, coordinating with the Asset Manager and then maintaining the metrics to keep them at the top level. Responsible for shipping and expired denials on their events.
• Buys tickets online for various events as directed on a daily basis for all major company on-sales. Must maintain, organize, and setup all on-sales for portfolio which includes knowing dates and times of events
• Gives input on Season Renewals and maintain all event renewals.
• Creates purchase orders for purchased events and must be done daily
• Must complete a closedown list, purchase orders, inventory and auditing on a daily basis.
• Responsible in making sure all inventory purchased is deliverable, shared, and ready to sell using the DNS, TNS, and pricing reports. This needs to be done daily.
• Must sustain a schedule of availability to address emergencies with inventory by which they are contacted.
• Jr. Product Specialists also may have phone call quotas that need to be met daily.
• Price entire inventory in a week and update pricing report.
• Make sure each day to obtain a lead list on something to look into buying over the phone
• Running point on specified events for on-sales in your given category.
• Making sure to look over the on-sale list for specified areas, running point on on-sales, making sure others know what to buy 15 minutes before the on-sale.
• Responsible for making sure all events on on-sale list are purchased
• Must acquire inventory for portfolio each day
• Look over pricing reports daily to see what inventory is needed to reload portfolio along with ensuring priced weekly
• Responsible to hit over $1 million in gross margin on the inventory they manage
• Maintain Customer/Item Database
• Identify and report any safety hazards immediately
• Maintain good housekeeping in personal area and all commons areas
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge is qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
Education/Experience: * High school diploma or GED minimum, prefer some college coursework in Marketing /Sales, Finance or related field
* 2-3 years market analysis experience preferred but not required
* Experience working with Concerts and Theater sales
Skills: * Ability to communicate clearly over telephone, via email and in person.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including heavy telephone and email communication
* Excellent leadership
* Attentive to detail
* Basic typing and keyboarding
* Good organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks
* General office equipment
* Computer skills in Microsoft Suite
* Judgment generally based on precedent, initiative required Judgment and problem-solving skills based on analysis of figures, data, trends and results of various types
Knowledge: * Ability to analyze market trends and develop pricing
* Strong understanding of sales and marketing
Licenses: * N/A
Special Requirements: * Regular and predictable attendance is required
* Predominately sedentary work
* Acute sight and hearing required
* Ability to move 20 pounds on a regular basis, occasionally move up to 50 pounds