Full Time Job
We are searching for our next Accounting Coordinator to add to our team. The Accounting Coordinator will act as a bookkeeper and will assist Finance and Accounting Team with month end processes and other tasks and projects as needed. The daily focuses for this full-time position are focused journal entries, bookkeeping, accounting accruals, and following multiple accounting processes.
• Assist the Controller and CFO with data recordings.
• Provide accounting project support to the Controller.
• Assist CFO in accounting systems development and controls.
• Assist with preparing payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements.
• Assist with completion of financial closings on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Assist with bank reconciliations and administration while maintaining new and updated information.
• Assist on collections of outstanding AR Accounts.
• Make check deposits, cut checks for Accounts Payable.
• Match PO's to Credit Card charges Weekly to ensure all inventory is accounted for.
• Assist with running point on Disputed Invoices with aid from team.
• Understanding of accounting and finance recordkeeping and basic financial statements, or eagerness to learn and grow quickly.
• Proficient in PC operations and programs.
• Advanced math skills.
• Problem-solving mindset.
• High School or GED. Accounting or Finance experience, preferred.
• 1+ year of data entry experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online