Jr. Analyst, Incentive Services
Three Point Capital, LLCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Jr Analyst, Incentive Services is responsible for supporting the Manager of Incentive Services in the audit/state submission & preparation side of the commercial incentive process.
• Review commercial production 'wrap binders' for completeness
• Analyze documents & data received for completeness and accuracy
• Input data provided in binder documents into excel workbooks
• Maintain and update excel workbooks as additional data is received
• Scan and save documents as directed
• Communicate project data entry status, file status, and missing files or data
• Combine & organize electronic files as directed for final submission
• Generate various summary reports on the productions under review
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum requirement of Associate degree. Bachelor degree preferred.
• Data entry speed and accuracy
• Knowledge or background in accounting, auditing or finance
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and manage time
• Ability to work in a high performance, fast paced environment
• Ability to interact with a variety of people of different backgrounds
• Intermediate of proficiency with online communication tools and Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel & Outlook
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online