Theorist IncRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Thumbnail Artist jobs in Remote-US
A great candidate for this role will have previous experience working on YouTube thumbnails, with a bonus if the artist has worked on thumbnails in the gaming or food space. Candidates for this position must have a highly collaborative mindset, a love of pop culture, and be willing to experiment with lots of different graphical ideas and image manipulation techniques on a daily basis.
- Fluent ability in Photoshop, including a strong understanding of image manipulation and composite imaging
- High proficiency in drawing and compositing images in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. A working knowledge of Procreate is also encouraged.
- Ability to translate information to visual ideas to convey the topic of an episode in a single thumbnail
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) to communicate with team members collaboratively on each episode
Nice to haves:
- A proactive approach to improving general channel graphics and a willingness to suggest improvements to channel banners, logos, or other designs
- A love of pop-culture and knowledge about internet trends and memes
Reporting lines and information: This role reports to the Brand Manager and the Chief Creative Officer.