Post Production Supervisor
The Zeus NetworkLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
THE ZEUS NETWORK is looking for a Post Production Supervisor. The position is responsible for management of post calendars, cut schedules, and delivery of all versions of episodes for multiple reality television series.
-Manage all Post Production milestones and ensure the project stays on schedule
- Maintain all Google Calendars and Post delivery schedules.
- Liaise with Post Story Teams to ensure deadlines are being kept and inform the proper channels of all changes and delays.
- Along with supporting Post staff; ensure the maintenance of all necessary documents are properly tracked and managed. -
Keep track of delivery of on-air masters
- Oversee Post Coordinators' delivery of all production elements -
Keep track and ensure all R&C / Legal and S&P notes are addressed. - Coordination of elements throughout the online process.
- Oversee Post Coordinators who will track post costs and expendables for series.
- Directly supervises Story Producers, Editors, and Assistant Editors
-Liase with the finishing teams, including Color & Mix
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online