Executive/Personal Assistant to CEO Of Network
The Zeus NetworkValley Village, CA
Full Time Job
Well respected Streaming Network seeks smart, organized, experienced professional to join the team to support the CEO.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualified candidates will have a pro-active, positive and thick skin attitude. Always willing to go the extra mile. This position is best suited for someone who likes to take charge and loves being of service and is resourceful.
The following skills are a must:
· 5+ Years handling a senior level executive.
· Be very detail oriented, has excellent time management and strong interpersonal skills
· Flexibility / Adaptability (Ability to prioritize and quickly re-prioritize as needed)
· Ability to work long hours and amazing at follow through
· Good listening skills. Does not fold under pressure (thick skin).
· Has great phone, email etiquette and be able to provide administrative support
· IT troubleshooting Skills (Mac Skills Required)
· Strong Administrative Support
· Forward Thinker- always planning 10 steps ahead
· Discretion - working with personal sensitive matters/issues
· Exceptional sense of direction and driving knowledge of the greater Los Angeles/Valley area, traffic patterns, and alternate routes
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high stress environment
· Excellent memory and ability to recall important names, dates, and events
· COMPLETED degree from a four year university
Daily Job Duties
· Creating a daily itinerary, heavy scheduling, take detailed notes during meetings.
· Reading, monitoring and responding to emails and effective communications
· Liaising with staff, clients, security, business partners
· Manage travel both personal and business for clients: communication with hotel personnel, airport greeters, drivers.
· Comfortable taking care of the CEO's small dog. Taking him on walks, getting groomed
WHO ARE WE?
THE ZEUS NETWORK is a leading digital video-on-demand entertainment network based in Valley Village, California, streaming original premium subscription video programming generated by the most popular Social Media Influencers in the world. Our combined cast of Influencers and content creators reach a global audience of over 100 million people. Available across a myriad of digital platforms and devices via the ZEUS app and website, ZEUS is home to a roster of high quality, entertaining premium subscription video programming titles, including exclusive, multi-episodic ZEUS Original Series that can only be found on the ZEUS website or streaming platform.
The Zeus Network is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet. At The Zeus Network, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online