DGA Booth Production Associate
The Young and the RestlessLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Young and the Restless - Booth Production Associate
Ideal candidate should have strong interest in daytime dramas and knowledge of The Young and the Restless.
• Prepare and distribute script materials and subsequent script changes
• Note additions and/or corrections to the script as requested by the Director or AD
• Transfer notes from the Director's scripts to the AD or SM scripts as necessary
• Take directorial and editing notes
• Log hours worked by talent
• Perform continuity functions during blocking and taping
• Perform script timing functions
• Log scenes, takes and time codes
• Attend daily and/or weekly production meetings
• Undergraduate degree related to Television Production required
• DGA Production Associate or Script Supervisor experience on multi-camera live or tape productions required
• Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Based on Production Schedule
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online