Organizational Development Coordinator
The Walt Disney StudiosBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Organizational Development Coordinator (PH)
At The Walt Disney Studios, you'll help bring compelling stories to life through film, music and live entertainment.
The Walt Disney Studios is seeking a forward thinking, motivated, OD Coordinator who is interested in gaining invaluable business experience and the opportunity to hone their HR skills by supporting special projects within the HR Team. The ideal candidate will possess a polished, proactive, resourceful and flexible demeanor, and successfully manage this role by applying critical thinking skills and developing strong partnerships throughout the organization
• Support cross-functional HR team leading a major transformation for The Walt Disney Studios
• Prepare meeting agendas and meeting notes
• Prepare status reports
• Create and maintain work/project plans
• Reporting and analysis responsibilities
• Revise documents, org charts, and communications
• Maintain team SharePoint site
• Support Internal Communications
• Other responsibilities as needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Outlook) with emphasis in PowerPoint and Visio.
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Acute attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
• Strong written communication skills
• Ability to adapt to change and switch gears as necessary
• Experience working with HR tools
• Previous HR experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.