Music Coordinator, 20Th Century Studios
The Walt Disney StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Music Coordinator position is an administrative support role in a highly creative and productive music department.
Provide day-to-day administrative support for Music Executive Team
• Incoming calls and general communication
• Calendar management and meeting invitations
• Filing of reference material and organization of music assets
• Timely preparation and filing of expense reports
• Coordinate domestic and international travel for music talent and music executives
• Track Current Scripts, Cast/Crew Reports and Production Schedules. Distribute Score session memos as directed
• Assemble & distribute production paperwork for Music Crews (start/close forms, SAG, AFM, etc)
• Process music production invoices
• Work closely with other members of the music department, including creative/production/ marketing/clearance and legal for all project related issues
• Other projects as assigned
• Experience in Music, Film, or TV Industry
• Passion for Music
• Highly organized, extremely detail oriented person with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to take initiative, be resourceful and flexible
• Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and follow through on projects
• Mac- and PC-proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel and iTunes
• Knowledge of importing and exporting digital formats
• Experience in Music Clearance
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.