Lifecycle Marketing Associate, Disney+
The Walt Disney StudiosNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2023 7:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Lifecycle Marketing Associate, Disney+ jobs in New York-NY
Search all Lifecycle Marketing Associate, Disney+ postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States; Glendale, California, United States
The Walt Disney Company launched Disney+, a Disney-branded streaming service, in 2019 featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world. The Disney+ service serves as the exclusive home for viewing original movies, series, short-form, and more, along with a vibrant catalog that spans classic Disney Animation to the most recent movie releases. We're looking for talented leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking and experimentation. Being part of a driven and enthusiastic team on a growing product, you will get to make a direct material impact on the future of Disney+.
We are seeking an enthusiastic member to join the Lifecycle Marketing team, focused on Disney+. The team is results-driven, data-informed and thoughtful. Members of the team identify opportunities and build and optimize programs across the subscriber lifecycle. The ideal candidate for this position works well cross-functionally, has a strong analytical mind-set, and is a strong project manager who operates with integrity. In this role you will support the planning, execution and optimization of multi-channel engagement and retention marketing campaigns.
• Lead execution of customer marketing programs across email, push, and in-product channels that align with business goals to engage and retain subscribers.
• Project manage initiatives and work cross-functionally with teams including creative, business development, legal, marketing operations, product, data and engineering to deliver personalized & impactful campaigns.
• Develop and implement segmentation strategies, making decisions supported by data to ensure we're targeting the right users at the right time.
• Implement rigorous testing roadmap & strategy to continually optimize these programs, including identifying opportunities for A/B testing.
• Monitor existing campaigns and review results & data sets to discover new opportunities.
• Report on your campaign and testing efforts, assessing results against relevant KPIs/goals and make recommendations for next steps. Communicate learnings through presentations and written communications that effectively quantify results and return on effort.
• 2+ years of relevant growth, lifecycle, or subscription marketing experience.
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage accountability across multiple work streams, including project management and timeline management.
• Demonstrated success collaborating across an organization, and partnering with colleagues who are experts in their fields.
• Experience designing tests to assure interpretable and actionable results
• Have strong ability to generate meaningful data analysis to influence action
• Results-driven, self-starter with an ownership mindset.
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
• Experience working with CRM systems
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Fosters a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Braze platforms
• Fan of Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, National Geographic, ESPN, Star, and/or Hulu
The hiring range for this position in New York is $78,800 to $108,300 per year and in California is $77,080 to $103,400 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.