Global Mobility International Associate
The Walt Disney StudiosBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Global Mobility International Associate (PH)
Support employees and the segments with various assigned aspects of international relocation management, including day-to-day administration, business traveler tracking, reporting, and special projects.
• Participate in regular meetings with internal partners (Tax, Benefits, Travel, Payroll, Finance, and Legal) and external service providers to coordinate and facilitate mobility processes
Consultation and Advisement
• Support GM International Specialists and GM International Sr. Managers in educating employees and segment partners on TWDC's international Global Mobility and Business Travel policies. Conduct initial consultation with business travelers and assignees, gather information to assess tax/visa implications, and administer accordingly.
• Ensure appropriate work and dependent visas/permits are issued through consulates, both outbound and inbound from/to the U.S.
Tracking, Compliance and Data Support
• Track international business travelers (IBTs) across the Company (both US outbound and inbound), including manual scanning of travel reports to identify IBTs.
• Support GM International Specialists and GM International Sr. Managers in educating employees and segment partners on TWDC's international Global Mobility and Business Travel policies.
• Conduct regular review of GM records for accuracy
• Supporting International Specialists and Sr. Managers in document maintenance and updates
Day to Day Delivery and Support
• Initiate vendor services and payments, and act as a liaison between assignee and service providers
• Under close supervision, generate international relocation cost estimates and provide to management for approval
• Book relocation travel, home leaves, dependent travel, and relocation travel for international assignees
• Support special projects (e.g. presentations for leadership; ad hoc reporting; developing process documentation; billing audits, and updating the team document library)
• Maintain, update, and create trackers and reports for internal and external GM partners
• 1-3 years experience in HR or equivalent
• Experience with project management
• Experience in International Business or Global Mobility (preferred, not required)
BA in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.