Creative Marketing Partnerships Specialist
The Walt Disney StudiosBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2021 3:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Creative Marketing Partnerships Specialist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Creative Marketing Partnerships Specialist postings
Full Time Job
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The specialist, Marketing Partnerships & Creative will be responsible for the tracking and management of marketing assets, pitch materials, and department documents for the Global Promotions division of The Walt Disney Studios. The specialist will be the department resource to procure up-to-date content used in pitch materials and presentations to secure new partners and in current partner creative campaign executions for our largest franchises: Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar, Disney Live Action, Lucasfilm, Hulu Original Films, Disney and 20th Century Studios. In addition, the specialist will also support the team within the product placement workflow, as needed. This role requires a high level of project management skills, creative problem solving and technical expertise to bring these multi-million-dollar promotional campaigns to life. Ability to ideate campaign and activation strategies are also key to this role. Must be enthusiastic, highly organized, attentive to details, able to meet deadlines and work cross-functionally within a large organization. The specialist will directly engage with internal stakeholders, agencies, and senior creative executives at the Walt Disney Studios.
This role is ideal for a candidate with a strong administrative background that has experience in brand management, project management, and/or asset management and is looking to grow their career in creative marketing or advertising.
• Assist and support the Marketing Partnerships & Creative team by developing, maintaining and distributing a variety of documents that will aid the entire Global Promotions division; e.g. updating slates for upcoming titles, filmmaker presentations, sales pitches and vision boards
• Manage incoming creative requests ensuring all information is gathered and entered into the project management system, communicate deliverables, objectives, and timelines, and assist the Creative Team in workflow management to ensure requests are fulfilled on time.
• Submit and track secure content requests for AV materials used for pitching and campaign executions, through internal materials request system (GSS, DDS), and ensure proper confidentiality documentation is submitted by all receiving parties (NDAs)
• Keep up-to-date with rollout of new key marketing materials for upcoming titles, and manage internal database and content management platforms.
• Provide regular updates to the Global Promotions team of when assets will be available
• Gather and track assets to develop presentations to filmmakers and internal stakeholders
• Attend all relevant department and creative review meetings to learn and participate in cross-functional work streams. Note taking and distribution will be required for creative reviews.
• Establish relationships with key stakeholders across the company to ensure cohesion across all marketing campaigns eg. creative, PR, synergy, strategy, etc.
• Assist the Marketing Partnerships & Creative team with scheduling meetings and updating calendars
• Support with brand, market trends, competitive landscape, and consumer behavior and affinity research, and with proactive creative ideas to share with partners
• Experience building/maintaining asset and file management systems, and improving workflows
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks
• Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• Appropriate and effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to conceptualize creative ideas and have a basic understanding of the world of Marketing and Entertainment
• Curious, self-starter able to take initiative and work independently
• Working knowledge of Monday.com is a plus
• InDesign (I think this is a nice to have, we don't use it as often)
• Acrobat Pro
• Past experience in a Brand Management, Project Management, or Asset Management role preferred
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.