The Walt Disney StudiosNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/3/2024 5:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Associate Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Designer postings
Full Time Job
As an Associate Designer at Disney Entertainment, you will be responsible for the assistance of creation, development, and delivery of designs for all things digital, including rich media displays, marketing landing pages, and lifecycle email campaigns. This position works independently on assignments and supplies to group projects when needed. This is a production-heavy role, requiring creatives to have the ability to manipulate key art quickly and with meticulous attention to detail. You can adjust design direction quickly and easily based on feedback and push your creativity and software skills to higher levels, while actively communicating and contributing to phases of a project to maintain the quality of the Disney Entertainment product.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team, pushing the boundaries of entertainment content and technology. If that sounds exciting, we want to hear from you!
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
• Support Senior Designers/Designers with the production of digital marketing assets
• Eager to learn and provide design solutions based on Creative/Art Directors feedback
• Design pixel-perfect digital marketing assets
• Stay up to date with the latest design and digital trends
• Key art manipulation and Photoshop compositing
• Iteration and versioning of creative assets for global marketing campaigns
• Organizing, coordinating, and naming files appropriately for team members, vendors and agency partners
• Keep the design standards of the brand at the highest possible level
• A portfolio that reflects fundamental graphic design skills with an understanding of message hierarchy, typographic layout, and pixel-perfect Photoshop compositing.
• The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience working as a Digital Production Artist or similar role
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Must have digital production skills crafting assets in a fast-paced environment
• Commitment, dedication to excellence, and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, take direction, and work as part of a team
• Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet timelines and deadlines
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Only candidates with portfolios, or examples of their work, will be considered
• Experience in Sketch, Figma, HTML, or CSS a plus
• Candidates who have experience working on lifestyle brands, entertainment brands, and/or streaming services are a plus
• BA/BS in Design, Fine Art, Advertising, or a relevant field
The hiring range for this position in New York City, NY is $59,100 to $81,100 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.