Ad Operations Associate
The Walt Disney StudiosNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2023 5:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Ad Operations Associate jobs in New York-NY
Search all Ad Operations Associate postings
Full Time Job
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you'll have the opportunity to join a team that's beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you've been looking for.
The Ad Operations Associate will play a meaningful role in leading all executional aspects of paid media campaigns pertaining to tagging, tracking, audience verification, data capture strategy, and overall media technology, to ensure the timely launch and accurate execution of advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape, possesses excellent communication skills, and has the ability to conceptualize and collaborate across teams.
• Act as liaison with paid media teams, creative teams, and publisher partners regarding planning, tracking, scheduling and delivery of campaigns
• Work closely with manager to serve as a point of contact between ad server and internal business units
• Support all media trafficking needs by scheduling and maintaining placements, rotation of ads, and creative throughout the lifetime of campaigns
• Efficiently distribute tags, trackers, and creative assets to all media partners
• Embed additional survey, audience measurement, verification, and other tracking components for external vendors as needed
• Support daily QA and timely troubleshooting of all placements, tagging, and floodlights/vendor pixels for on-site tracking implementations to ensure proper tracking
• Educate and assist internal/external teams on proper implementation and standard processes of third-party ad serving tags and systems
• Proactively communicate with all internal teams (paid media, analytics, creative, etc.) at the onset of a campaign to identify and implement all creative and technical requirements
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
• 2+ years ad operations experience either agency side or within the digital industry (inclusive of DSPs, ad serving companies, etc.), trafficking large-scale paid media campaigns
• Experience with direct response campaigns Hands on experience with DoubleClick Campaign Manager third-party ad serving
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• An effective communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done!
• Experience with Mobile App Tracking solutions preferred: Kochava, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
• Experience with rich media solutions preferred: DoubleClick RM, Flashtalking, Sizmek, etc.
• Experience with third-party ad verification partners preferred: Integral Ad Science, Doubleverify, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field; or relevant work experience.
The hiring range for this position in New York is $_66,420__ to $_$89,100__ per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.