VP, Employee Benefits & Well Being
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/31/2020 8:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for VP, Employee Benefits & Well Being jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all VP, Employee Benefits & Well Being postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP, Employee Benefits & Well Being?
Full Time Job
The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) is seeking a VP, Employee Benefits & Well Being to lead the overall benefits strategy globally for the Company. At Disney Global Benefits, we support and enable our employees and their families to thrive in every facet of their lives. We design our policies and plans to enable our employees to perform to their fullest potential through a whole–person focus.
This position will ensure the continued evolution of our programs to support the needs of our employees and their highest level of overall well-being. The VP, Employee Benefits & Well Being will be responsible for setting the strategy and managing benefit programs; including health, wellness and retirement, for all businesses of TWDC. Our goal is to support the attraction, retention, and engagement of our employees.
The VP, Employee Benefits & Well Being is a critical leadership role. Leaders at the Walt Disney Company envision the impossible, harness the creative power of the Company, and lead with a global mindset. The foundation of our leaders is positioned on a set of key principles: Think Strategically, Build Relationships, Drive Results, Inspire Creativity and Innovation, Champion Change, Build Teams, Communicate Effectively and Exhibit Professional Excellence.
• Lead a world class benefits team to deliver Global Benefits strategies in line with priorities and values of the company; creating and cultivating a whole person approach for employees and their families
• Create a culture of inclusion, focusing on developing and retaining talent, in a time of unprecedented organizational transformation
• Establish, build and maintain strong relationships with key HR stakeholders and business leaders to ensure that our overall benefits strategy supports the Company's business priorities, are highly competitive, effective and directly aligned with our talent priorities
• Drive the continued evolution of our benefits strategy in line with health care and other regulatory developments, ensuring a balance of program value and cost considerations
• Drive a data-driven approach for benefit design, well being policies & programs and other related initiatives
• Develop and deliver communication strategy that includes components such as education materials, tools and guidelines to support global benefit plans
• Conduct plan design and impact analysis to support improved decision making and proposal development
• Oversee risk management, governance and compliance for all benefit plans including government filings and communications
• Provide benefit analysis and support acquisition harmonization efforts for all mergers and acquisitions as needed
• Act as liaison with Finance to ensure accuracy of forecast and cost allocations
• Provide supervision and support to the Global Benefits team
• Manage all related external partnerships
• Demonstrates leadership skills with the ability to turn vision into action, motivate others to achieve goals, and follow through on decisions
• Has built, motivated and developed high-performing, collaborative teams
• Effectively builds partnerships and influences stakeholders and decision-making at all levels of a complex, global organization
• Proven experience in leading all aspects of a global benefits strategy for a large, complex, diverse company
• Demonstrated ability and success in delivering superior Total Rewards strategies, systems and operations within a reputable global company
• Recognized as a trusted executive counsel and strategic expert with the ability to influence and advise senior leaders regarding benefits best practices
• Deeply knowledgeable and experienced on global regulatory environment and applicable laws affecting benefit plans, administration and compliance
• Collaborative, proactive leader who can develop and deliver comprehensive solutions based on business needs
• Strong understanding of external marketplace and dynamics influencing business
• Strong service orientation and highly collaborative
• Highly effectively communicator at all levels
• Exemplary supervisory skills
• History of leading complex benefits projects and managing effective change/implementation efforts
• Demonstrated ability to leverage data and metrics to develop recommended strategies and programs
• BA/BS required
• MS/MA/MBA or equivalent experience preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.