Technical Talent Sourcer
Direct-To-Consumer and InternationalWashington, United St, DC
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2020 6:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Technical Talent Sourcer jobs in Washington, United St-DC
Search all Technical Talent Sourcer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technical Talent Sourcer? Job Summary:
The Walt Disney Company's Direct-To-Consumer & International (DTCI) is a global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company's direct-to-consumer streaming services – ESPN , Disney and Hulu -- alongside Disney's international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company's global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
The Technical Talent Sourcer is an integral member of Talent Acquisition, combining consultative, influencing and advocacy skills to find and attract top talent and deliver excellent results to recruiting partners and hiring managers. Integrated with the support of a sourcing center of excellence, this professional will directly be responsible for the full-service technology candidate sourcing and research support for a variety of company and business segment-specific disciplines. Examples of these disciplines include infrastructure, data and systems engineering, architecture, network security, software engineering and other emerging technologies.
The Technical Talent Sourcer partners with Technical Recruiters on projects and searches to develop sourcing strategies, construct target lists of companies, candidates, prospects and leads, develop pipelines of technology talent, contact high-potential prospects, conduct candidate interviews, maintain progress reports, and assess candidate qualifications. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to proactively identify top Technology talent through a variety of sourcing techniques. Additional research and consultative activities may occur in support of specific clients or overall initiatives. Focus areas and responsibilities for the Technical Talent Sourcer range across Talent Strategies / Talent Community Development, Subject Matter Expertise, Requisition Support, Market Intel / Addressable Market Analytics, Strategic Business Partnerships, Sourcing Reporting & Analytics, and Advancing the Sourcing Function.
This role can be located in any Disney location (Burbank, Anaheim, Seattle, New York, Orlando).
• Perform technology candidate sourcing and research activities through the development and execution of full lifecycle research and sourcing strategies and plans; ensuring an optimal experience for candidates, clients, and talent acquisition partners.
• Effectively articulate a compelling value proposition and business strategy to prospects and candidates
• Cultivate relationships with technology talent for current and future opportunities
• Network closely within the industry and specialized technology functional areas to identify the right talent and companies to target
• Identify and articulate the qualifications, strengths, and opportunities of candidates to hiring managers and talent consultants
• Leverage a variety of sourcing methods, techniques and technologies, inclusive of social media
• Implement key strategies and partnerships to include, but not limited to professional associations, technology and diversity recruitment conferences, community outreach programs and events, industry networking events and associations, etc.
• Responsible for creating target lists of companies and individuals for active and future openings.
• Research target companies to develop lists of individuals (names / titles) as a match for active & future roles through utilizing industry directories, networking, and/or conducting searches within online tools, resume databases, direct sourcing, industry research, networking events, blogs, associations and career events.
• Fully leverage technology for optimal talent relationship management utilizing campaign management, lead tracking, and to identify and continuously engage with leads, referrals, and other potential prospects.
• Monitor continuous improvement through measures of success analytics and report them on a regular basis.
• Attend meetings with recruitment partners and hiring teams
• Tell a compelling and consistent message to candidates that align with the company brand and values
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, compensation and convert hard to find passive talent through an understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
• Stay current on market trends and innovative sourcing practices
• Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary
Talent Strategies / Talent Community Development
• Identify and successfully engage with talent in specific Technology disciplines.
• Tell a compelling and consistent message to candidates that aligns with the company brand and values.
• Develop robust communities of talent and candidate pipelines across a diverse set of Technology functional areas and generate rapid results in a fast-paced environment
Market Intel / Addressable Market Analytics:
• Collect and frame-up external talent market data to enable partners to inform and influence decisions
• Ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends
• Provide consultation for advising and influencing around talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographics to enable Technical Recruiters and clients to be best informed.
Strategic Business Partnerships
• Proactively inform recruiting partners on progress and recommend shifts in sourcing strategy.
• Participate in enterprise-wide talent acquisition projects, in conjunction with Sr. Technical Talent Sourcers / Sourcing Leaders. Explain complex information to others in straightforward situations.
Subject Matter Expertise
• Develop knowledge / building skills in functions / specialties. Build toward operating at as a SME on various external talent markets for specific Technology professional discipline(s)
• Participate in the development of sourcing strategies. Research and create target lists of companies and individuals for active and future openings, identify, engage with and convert passive talent to active and future prospects. Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, compensation and convert hard to find passive talent through an understanding of the business and employee value proposition
Sourcing Reporting & Analytics
• Maintain accurate data collection on projects and candidates. Demonstrate an understanding of how data connects to reporting / analytics / insights (both for talent markets and for our function).
• Advancing the Sourcing Function
• Participate in a variety of work streams / projects which align to Enterprise TA strategic priorities. Explore new sourcing tools and methods
• 2 years of work experience in sourcing or recruiting Technology candidates with heavy emphasis on research, sourcing, recruitment and/or other relevant experience / transferrable job skills.
• Extensive experience developing and executing fully comprehensive Technology sourcing/recruitment plans
• Experience in consulting and/or working in a consultative role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
• Ability to analyze Technology job descri
[more...] This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.