The Walt Disney CompanyGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
Tax Recruiter (6 - 12 Month Contract)
As a Contract Tax Recruiter, you will be expected to demonstrate recruiting best practices to support our world-class talent acquisition efforts. In alignment with our talent acquisition vision, day-day activities will entail strategic staffing development, and impeccable recruitment execution to achieve an effective service delivery model. If you're passionate about acquiring top talent in the competitive landscape of interactive entertainment, we'd love to hear from you.
This will be a 6-12 month contract assignment supporting our Corporate Tax function. Will consider remote candidates.
• Develop strategies to source, attract, recruit and select high-quality candidates against defined criteria for multiple disciplines, primarily Controllership & Finance
• Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to develop a strong understanding of the department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications and compensation requirements
• Use innovative sourcing channels to convert hard to find passive talent including social media, resume mining, diversity resources and networking
• Drive and manage the candidate experience throughout the selection process including offer negotiation and new hire on-boarding
• Effectively coach hiring managers in recruitment and selection processes while ensuring compliance with employment laws
• Partner with compensation and hiring managers to determine and define attractive and competitive job offers.
• Accurately track and report recruitment activity data to support staffing metrics.
• Develop a broad professional network of top talent and build deep pipelines
• A minimum of 2-4 years recruiting experience; previous experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans; preferably in Accounting/Tax
• Demonstrated experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment where multiple projects are the norm
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively across multiple departments and levels
• Experience using social media tools for sourcing efforts including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blogs etc.
• Proven ability to support/interact with senior-level management
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills and outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong relationships
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.