Sr Manager, People Analytics
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/8/2020 9:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Sr Manager, People Analytics jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr Manager, People Analytics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Manager, People Analytics? Job Summary:
The Sr. Manager, People Analytics will be responsible for leading a team that uses consulting expertise, analysis, and insights to drive the company's talent strategies across The Walt Disney Company. This individual will be responsible for leading and advancing an organization that is critical to elevating the value of these Human Resource organizations by ensuring a consultative, data-driven approach in driving business decisions. The Sr. Manager will provide leadership and be a strategic thought partner to Executive leadership who are passionate about using data to drive HR strategies and decisions at all levels.
The Sr. Manager, People Analytics will need to create and maintain consultative relationships with various HR functions, segments, and key partners to tackle strategic high value talent opportunities for the company. The leader will need to deeply understand the business to derive HR/business strategies, challenges and opportunities. This individual will develop a point of view while ensuring delivery of actionable insights that drive decision making and answers questions. The Sr. Manager should thrive in a data rich environment where they will be responsible for collaborating with other members of the People Insights team to identify actionable insights that support the business and strategies. To help achieve this, the leader will have a natural curiosity to identify and analyze trends to facilitate short and long term business decisions and improve performance results
long term business decisions and improve performance results
• Act as a strategic analytics partner by developing authentic relationships and thought leadership across Human Resources
• Consult with various HR functions and segments to translate ambiguous problems into questions and hypothesis
• Project manage large scale projects ensuring clear communication and superior execution of plans
• Influence and lead to develop measurement strategies that further business and functional talent priorities
• Ensure talent strategies have clear measures of success aligned to business outcomes
• Conduct data analysis with ability to translate into actionable, compelling insights
• Communicate insights to stakeholders and influence partners to take action based on recommendations
• Provide leadership to attract, develop, coach, motivate, and retain talent within a matrixed organization
• Minimum 7 years' experience in an Analytical, Research, or Human Resources related field
• Expert ability to translate business needs and problems into solutions
• Highly advanced ability to investigate, analyze and solve complex problems/issues
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
• Exceptional communication skills with ability to convey business priorities and complex topics in a simplistic way
• Proven ability in strategic problem framing, issue identification, and the development of practical business solutions
• Large, multi-business/enterprise initiative experience and experience with vertical and horizontal leadership
• Exceptional ability to make timely and effective decisions and produce results through strategic planning and thought
• Superior organizational and process management skills as demonstrated by an ability to manage multiple detailed projects and drive towards deadlines
• Exceptional ability to partner with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines and to work well within and manage a cross functional team
• Advanced influencing skills when working with internal partners and external providers to resolve issues/problems
• Proven success in leading teams through inspiration, development, change management, and operational effectiveness
• Bachelor's degree and relevant experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.