Sr. Manager, Organizational Development
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/12/2020 11:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Organizational Development jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Manager, Organizational Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Manager, Organizational Development? Sr. Manager, Organizational Development (PH)
As a Senior Manager, Organizational Development (PH), you will leverage organizational design and development expertise to lead the program management of Company-wide priorities.
• Strategy: Work with key executives to identify, define, and advance both short and long-term goals of the enterprise projects
• Program Management and Consultation: Lead cross-functional teams to define and deliver on aggressive project timelines. This includes direct engagement with senior executives to drive towards program goals
• Information Synthesis and Communication: Help research, aggregate and synthesize information from various sources (quantitative and qualitative) in service of the key priorities
• Change and Transformation: Enable transition from current to future state, including the design, development, and delivery of communication & change plans
• Business Orientation: Anticipates business needs, identifying opportunities to advance business objectives and/or minimize risk; creates value through insight, leveraging data and analytics to create business value
• Partnership: Collaboratively partners with senior executive stakeholders to identify needs and develop solutions; bring others along to achieve high-quality outcomes effectively; operates with a global mindset while fostering the open exchange of ideas between people
• Communication: Able to compellingly communicate complex concepts to employees at all levels, including large-group settings
• Drive for Performance: Develops new ideas, seeing issues from multiple angles, acting with a sense of curiosity and urgency to transport innovations from other areas, and contributes to a culture of continuous improvement
• Ability to Lead Work Independently: Demonstrates agility in times of change; maintains a positive outlook in the face of adversity while inspiring others to do the same
• Leadership: Raises the bar on performance for themselves and team/partners, inspiring others to deliver quality work; helps create a constructive, collaborative environment
8 years of experience leading and driving organizational development work
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.