Sr. Manager, Campus Recruitment
The Walt Disney CompanyGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
From classic animated features and exhilarating theme park attractions to cutting edge sports coverage and the hottest shows on television, The Walt Disney Company has been thrilling audiences around the globe for over 90 years. As a Sr. Manager, Campus Recruitment, you will be in the driver's seat on a world-class team committed to attracting diverse top talent and bringing new generational thinking into the organization across all of our exciting businesses!
The Impact You'll Make…
Collaboration, bold thinking, and inspiration that drives our business forward: it's all in a day's work for you. As a consultative recruitment expert, you will be challenged with building and executing strategies which help shape the future of our campus organization. You will have the ability to positively impact the experience of our candidates, recruiters and clients. You will inspire excellence and drive results by leading and developing a team of dynamic professionals who are passionate about bringing the best and brightest campus talent into the organization.
A Day in the Life…
• Build and execute innovative campus recruitment strategies that support the talent acquisition and diversity priorities of multiple businesses across The Walt Disney Company
• Lead recruitment across campus, collaborate and serve as a thought partner across the company to develop recruitment strategies and operational partnerships to achieve organizational goals – specific to the businesses you support
• Lead strategic partner discussions with stakeholders at all levels within and outside of talent acquisition and the businesses you and your team support
• Create and foster meaningful relationships with key partners across the company, clearly articulating the vision of our campus organization
• Set new standards by enhancing and personalizing the candidate experiences that will attract and retain top, diverse talent from around the globe
• Represent and elevate our brand by ensuring a highly effective presence at conferences, career events, and partner schools/organizations
• Lead, develop and inspire a team through appropriate coaching, career development, succession planning, and recognition
• Manage team objectives and goals, inclusive of budget and resource allocation
• Develop and implement broader HR and Talent Acquisition strategies, as part of the Campus leadership team, leveraging resources across the enterprise to capitalize on best practices
• You know your stuff and are excited about it. You have a minimum of 5 years progressive experience in recruitment/talent acquisition as well as a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with broad business and recruiting knowledge across various disciplines. You are deeply passionate about campus recruitment, sourcing future talent, university relations, and have an understanding of the college and university landscape inclusive of faculty/staff/administrator relations and student organizations/associations.
• You thrive in building highly effective teams and relationships, and have a business owner mentality. You have proven success in developing team capabilities and leading through vision and values while developing, advancing, and driving operational excellence across people, process, and technology. You have an innate ability for developing strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization both within and across geographical markets.
• You are tech and social savvy and take a data driven approach to your work. You are engrained in the use of technology and social media for attracting, marketing, engagement, networking and sourcing. You demonstrate strong analytical capabilities for translating data, finding and analyzing trends and insights, and are able to articulate a story using this information.
• Experience with Kenexa or an equivalent applicant tracking system (ATS)
• Working within campus/university outreach and recruitment teams; preferably in a progressive and best in class recruiting organization within a high volume, highly complex, multi-national organization
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.