Sr. Manager, Business Planning
The Walt Disney CompanyLake Buena Vista, FL
Full Time Job
The Global HR Operations team (GHRO) is responsible for the strategic development and execution of HR services and information to employees, managers, and HR partners throughout the Enterprise.
As a part of that team the GHRO Sr. Manager, Business Planning role will be responsible for leading a team of Analysts that provide data management, measurement, analytics, and insights. This person must understand broad business context and interpret data through the lens of business operations to guide, develop, and execute analytical and optimization projects, reports, and tools. This Leader and their team will be responsible to identify and analyze trends in order to facilitate short- and long-term business decisions, improve performance results and to meet organizational goals. This individual will need to create and maintain relationships with multiple key partners across the globe, both internal and external to GHRO. This position will also be responsible for the day to day management and execution of tasks as well as the long-term strategy and vision for the team.
• Effectively lead teams, set priorities, and drive initiatives
• Lead work in a collaborative and results oriented way
• Effectively communicate complex initiatives/trends/data to stakeholders
• Analyze data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create common understanding
• Understand and translate business requirements into actionable specifications
• Own end-to-end data lifecycle including tracking, measuring, analysis and reporting
• Oversee the creation and maintenance of reports that allow the business to track performance and develop actionable insights
• Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities, and provide overall support to the larger HR community
• Partner with other data teams to improve reporting, data visualization, and data architecture
• Understand the systems and business processes that populate critical systems with data
• Lead the labor management, forecasting, and scheduling functions for multiple global locations to achieve organizational KPIs and deliver business results
• 5 years' leadership experience in an Analytical, Technical, or Human Resources related field
• Advanced analytic skills, with a high attention to detail and accuracy \
• Strong influencing skills when working with internal and external partners to achieve organizational goals and resolve issues/problems
• Exceptional communication skills with ability to convey business priorities and complex topics in a simplistic way
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work, partner and deliver within a large, multi-business/global/enterprise
• Proven organizational, process management and multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated labor/workforce management, scheduling, forecasting, budget management experience
• Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI)
• Shown development/delivery of automation/optimization solutions
• Familiarity with Python, R, SAS or similar programming languages
• Knowledge of SQL or other data manipulation tools
• Bachelor's degree and relevant experience
• Master's degree is a plus
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.