The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Sourcer (Project Hire)
The Talent Sourcer is an integral member of our search execution team combining research, consultative, and advocacy skills to engage with top talent and provide excellent service to Disney clients. With the support of a Sourcing Center of Excellence, this professional will be directly responsible for the full service sourcing and research support of roles throughout the entire Enterprise. The Talent Sourcer collaborates with Recruiters on searches; projects will depend on business needs but may include strategy development, constructing target lists of companies, identifying top tier prospects and converting them into candidates, building relationships with prospects and leads, developing pipelines of talent, contacting high-potential prospects, conducting candidate interviews, maintaining progress reports, and assessing candidate qualifications. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to proactively identify top level talent through a variety of sourcing techniques.
• Perform candidate sourcing and research activities through the development and execution of full life cycle research and sourcing strategies and plans; ensuring the candidate, client, and team experiences exceptional consultative service delivery.
• Develop robust candidate pipelines across a diverse requisition load and generate rapid results in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide consultation for advising and influencing around talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographics to enable recruiters and clients to be best informed.
• Implement key workforce diversity recruitment strategies and partnerships with professional associations, diversity recruitment conferences, community outreach programs and events, industry networking events and associations, etc.
• Create target lists of companies and individuals for active and future openings.
• Research target companies to develop lists of individuals (names / titles) as a match for active & future roles through utilizing industry directories, networking, and/or conducting searches within online tools, resume databases, direct sourcing, industry research, networking events, blogs, associations and career events.
• Fully leverage technology for superb candidate relationship management utilizing campaign management, lead tracking, and process flow development to discover and sustain cold/warm leads, hot leads, referrals, and other potential prospects.
• Ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends and remaining current and relevant in functional expertise and demographics.
• Monitor continuous improvement through analytics and report them on a regular basis.
• Use Social Media as a sourcing and branding tool
• Share a compelling and consistent message to candidates that align with the company brand and values
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, technical skills, qualifications, compensation and convert hard to find passive talent through an understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
• Develop a broad professional network of top accounting and finance talent
• Stay current on market trends and innovative sourcing practices
• Maintain up-to-date, accurate research and data on a regular and consistent basis
• Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary
• 3-8 years of work experience in sourcing or recruiting candidates.
• Thorough knowledge of/experience recruiting for professional roles. Knowledge and expertise in internet data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling, and innovative sourcing techniques
• Experience in consulting and/or working in a consultative role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
• Extensive experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans
• Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter
• Proven experience contacting, attracting, qualifying and converting high-potential prospects through multiple channels
• Expertise speaking with and assessing candidates' technical skills and qualifications
• Demonstrated proficiency using applicant tracking systems and CRM tools
• Business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure
• Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written
• Strong curiosity, creativity and a drive to succeed a must
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Experience in a role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
• Resourceful, with exceptional problem solving skills
• Demonstrated experience developing strong, collaborative relationships
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Search firm and/or corporate recruiting experience
• Experience contacting high-potential prospects through targeted cold calling
• Proficiency using LinkedIn Recruiter and/or Candidate Relationship Management tool (e.g. Talent Pipeline)
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
This position is a full time contract position for 6 to 9 months.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.