Senior Analyst, Workday Hcm Security
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Analyst, Workday HCM Security (PH)
Workforce Technology team leads the planning, selection, implementation, and sustainment of technologies supporting seamless and unique experiences for the global talent of The Walt Disney Company.
The Workforce Technology team is looking for a Senior Workday Analyst to architect and configure the Workday core HR Security model. They will be able to discuss and advise on various solution options to configure Workday to support the global Compensation needs for The Walt Disney Company. They will be able to manage workstream specific workplan and stay in tight alignment with the overall project plan. They will be the subject matter expert on Workday configuration, reporting and security for the Compensation processes. The senior business analyst will research and perform impact analysis across other HR functions in partnership with the analysts from other workstreams. They will ensure handoff between core HR and Compensation is effectively managed in the new Workday solution. They will focus on every possibility to automate and improve efficiency for the complex merit and bonus processes globally. They will also be able to provide post implementation product support and provide guidance on possible enhancements to continuously improve the efficiency of the unified solution.
• Design optimal and scalable solutions in the areas of Core HCM and Security for a global Workday implementation project
• In depth understanding of Workday HR and security model
• Collaborate on end to end processes in the areas of Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Security and Reporting
• Configure HR business processes and security for complex business scenarios
• Architect creative and highly automated security solutions to solve for country specific nuances
• Configure Workday HR to achieve best manager and employee experience, actively uptake Workday's new features to enable high touch experience for end users
• Perform other Workday functional activities such as building calculated fields, report configuration, EIBs and system audits
• Conduct grounding sessions on Workday architecture and capabilities to achieve sound design decisions that support complex business requirements
• Serve as an advisor to solve design challenges by identifying effective workarounds for best end users experience
• Serve as point of contact to SMEs for their Security needs and ensure best practices are effectively communicated and implemented
• 5 years of Workday product experience specifically HR and security
• 2 years working in a complex, multi-business unit Fortune 500 company
• 2 years Core HR or Employee-facing systems support experience
• 2 years digital software engineering and/or product design experience
• Exceptional communications and collaboration skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
• In depth understanding of Workday Core and Advanced Compensation
• Demonstrated ability to influence in a dynamic, fast passed environment
• Undergraduate degree in business analysis, computer science, information technology, human resources or related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.