Programming Executive / Assistant
The Walt Disney CompanySingapore Singapore , SG
This was removed by the employer on 4/28/2021 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Programming Executive / Assistant jobs in Singapore Singapore -SG
Search all Programming Executive / Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Programming Executive / Assistant? Programming Executive/Assistant (1 Year Contract)
• Coordinate media logistics for Music and Entertainment content
• Work closely with programming head to analyze consumer behavior, cultural variables, market feedbacks and programming trend to curate content scheduling
• Work with producers and marketing team on creative and promotional assets: typography, image design and copywriting, ensure accurate metadata input.
• Create Program Schedule, Playlist, EPGs, Highlights
• Maintain and update scheduling/Programming data and program inventory
• Passion for a wide range of music and entertainment in general is a must
• Experience in music industry is an advantage
• Knowledge of scheduling systems
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
• Thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a high-intensity environment and able to meet tight deadlines
• Prefer fluent in written, speaking and reading in English and Chinese. (Traditional and Simplified)
• Strong communicator and team player
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.