The Walt Disney CompanySingapore, SG
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for supporting the brand marketing & communications team within The Walt Disney Company Media Networks business in Southeast Asia across the following consumer brands: Disney, Fox, Fox Movies, Fox Sports and National Geographic Channels.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, Media Networks the Marketing Co-ordinator role will undertake general administrative and coordination duties but also have the opportunity to develop skills and contribute to internal and external campaigns that the department is in-charge of.
The candidate must be a self-starter who is meticulous, creative and highly organised, with the capability to manage multiple internal & external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is energic and able to efficiently maneuver around in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide overall administrative support to the marketing & communications team.
• Manage BTL marketing campaign coordination.
• Manage and coordinate Media Networks Synergy support across other Disney business units.
• Manage content uploading schedule for Media Networks YouTube platforms.
• Manage and update premiums inventory.
• Liase with vendors for invoicing and payment.
• Manage all SAP administration.
• Other office duties as and when assigned.
• Minimum diploma holder, with at least 2 years of administrative experience.
• Experience in Media or Communications industry would be an advantage.
• Positive attitude and able to work independently, but also collaborate as an effective team member in shared knowledge and best practices
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac OS
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.