Manager, Talent Audit
The Walt Disney CompanyGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/1/2024 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Manager, Talent Audit jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Manager, Talent Audit postings
Full Time Job
Enterprise Controllership is dedicated to providing high quality information and services to our business partners. We support their decision making process while earning their confidence and respect by efficiently reporting and maintaining accurate and timely financial data. We promote innovation and growth by developing our employees and maximizing technology.
Within Enterprise Controllership, the Participations Audit Department is responsible for providing support and analysis to third party auditors as a result of The Walt Disney Company's contractual reporting obligations to our talent for all business units across the Enterprise.
This position will be responsible for Managing Profit Participation audit engagements as a result of The Walt Disney Company's contractual reporting obligation to our talent. The position Manages the planning of audits, monitors fieldwork progress and communicates the results to senior management.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the responsibilities necessary in providing audit evidence to support the Company's third party reporting to our talent in an efficient and effective manner
• Investigate, research and resolve potential issues impacting the contractual reporting obligation during the fieldwork of an audit engagement
• Partner with various business units across the organization to expedite and support audit requests
• Communicate directly with third party auditors; review audit support to resolve potential issues
• Manage inquiries from both internal and external customers
• Lead by identifying opportunities to streamline processes and suggest improvements
• 5+ years of related Profit Participations/auditing experience
• Strong understanding of accounting processes, procedures and internal controls
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
• Must be detail oriented, able to work independently, and take ownership of their projects and work flow
• Hands-on audit experience with a reputable public company is highly desired
• Manage team environment and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (must be able to tailor his/her communication style as the candidate will interface with team members of all levels)
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Entertainment industry experience Required
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required
• CPA or CPA candidate preferred
At Corporate, you'll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company's many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.
The hiring range for this position in Glendale, CA is $123,000.00-$150,200.00 per year based on a 40 hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.