Manager, Insider Risk & Resilience
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2023 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Manager, Insider Risk & Resilience jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Insider Risk & Resilience postings
Full Time Job
Manager, Insider Risk & Resilience (Project Hire)
The Walt Disney Corporation's Insider Threat Program (InTP) is led by Insider Risk and Resilience (IRR), a division of the Company's Employee Resilience function as a part of Employee Relations. The mission of Insider Risk and Resilience is to protect the Company and its affiliates by working with key partners and collaborators to detect, prevent, mitigate, respond to, and recover from any suspected or identified threats posed by our employees, through the consistent application of formalized guiding principles, philosophy, and incident response protocols.
The Insider Risk and Resilience Manager will lead new initiatives and projects to progress Disney's ability to adapt to the challenges with responding to the constant changing threat environment associated with concerning employee behavior. The Manager will use their experience and training to partner with Human Resources, Global Security, Employee Relations, Global Information Security, Legal, Employee Care and Support, as well as other key collaborators in applying a comprehensive, big picture approach when investigating, assessing, and mitigating actions that may cause harm to the Company.
The Insider Risk and Resilience Manager must be able to perform work with little supervision, demonstrate strong emotional intelligence to strategically interact with partners and leaders at all levels of the organization, handle a wide range of sophisticated and sensitive employment situations, and exhibit superb written and verbal communication skills.
What You Will Do
• Develop and implement effective Insider Threat Program polices tailored to the organization's needs and Disney culture.
• Collaborate with Insider Threat Management Community of Practice to identify and analyze insider threat risks/vulnerabilities and ensure program alignment with Company objectives.
• Establish collaboration and maintain relationships with Government agencies and industry peers to share relevant information and benchmarking Program maturity.
• Work closely with HR, ER, Information Security, and Legal to develop and integrate insider threat detection, socio-technical controls/systems, strategies, and capabilities into existing business processes.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and analyze insider threat risks and vulnerabilities.
• Find creative ways to leverage, integrate, and correlate data from human resources, employee relations, and other non-security related teams and cross-functional insider risk equities to identify potential insider threats.
• Author Program response strategies, internal SOPs, and technical support documents.
• Champion legal and ethical standards during inquiries and investigations.
• Conduct post-incident analysis to identify areas for improvement.
• Prepare and present regular reports to Insider Risk Director and VP on program effectiveness and critical findings.
• Stay current on industry trends, emerging threats, and standard methodologies related to insider threat management by representing the Company at Insider Threat related conferences and associations.
• Lead by example and inspire a sense of purpose and commitment among team members.
• Provide mentorship, guidance, and training to team members, encouraging a culture of continuous learning and development, fostering their professional growth and enhancing insider threat management and analysis skills.
• 5+ years of experience in working in Insider Threat, Counterintelligence, or closely related fields.
• 5+ years of experience in managing an Insider Threat Program for a multinational company or Government organization.
• 5+ years of experience conducting intelligence, law-enforcement, or legal analysis.
• Relevant certifications (e.g., CERT Insider Threat Program Manager/Vulnerability Assessor, GCITP, CCITP F/A, etc).
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical, communication skills and be a problem-solver
• Expert in investigative triage, case management, and report writing.
• Track record of investigating sensitive, confidential, or criminal matters.
• Strong understanding of Human Resources/Employee Relations functions and processes
• Experience developing/analyzing UAM signatures and using User and Entity Behavior Analytics.
• Mental Health and/or Suicide Prevention Training
• PMP, CISSP, CEH, Sec+, WAVR-21
• Bachelor's in a related field (e.g., Cybersecurity, Risk Management, Behavioral Sciences, Intelligence Studies) or equivalent work experience required
• Master's in a related field preferred (e.g., Cybersecurity, Risk Management, Behavioral Sciences, Intelligence Studies)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $129,000.00-$165,000.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.