Manager, Affiliate Marketing & Servicing Media Networks Sea
The Walt Disney CompanySingapore Singapore , SG
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Director, Affiliate Marketing & Servicing, you will be responsible for managing and leading the development of the Affiliate Sales business, with the objective of increased distribution across Southeast Asia. You will execute and manage the sales, engagement, training (including designing & delivering), renewal and customer service aspects of the Affiliate Sales & Partnership business.
• Spearhead the affiliate marketing and partnership development & efforts to maximise revenue, distribution & promotional exposure for portfolio of brands on affiliate products and platforms ?
• Execute the integrated marketing and communication plans in respective assigned markets ?
• Work with Sales Team to develop marketing plans to add value to the affiliates business and work towards achieving the gold standard of customer servicing ?
• Implement marketing initiatives which directly impact subscriber acquisition, engagement and retention, upsell and churn. Analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and optimize to ensure maximum ROI ?
• Provide market & competitive trends/intelligence to facilitate marketing decision making ?
• Contribute and brainstorm ideas on new and innovative ways to promote our content across all platforms ?
• Prepare and manage product pitches for new clients through development of proposals ?
• Support the affiliates through the design and delivery of content sales training, call centre training and content update presentation
• Support renewal negotiations ?
• Drive and implement the Sales Incentive Program ?
• Organise roadshows and new product pitches at senior and operational levels to drive engagement ?
• Prepare setup and participate in industry conventions ?
• Manage the marketing efforts with key clients. Develop the annual calendar along with the clients and execute ?
• Plan and organize consumer contest ?
• Provide customer service to affiliate partners
• At least 6 years of work experience in marketing/brand management/public relations with at least 3 years in Media industry ? Experience in managing multiple stakeholders, both internal and external ?
• Knowledge of PayTV and the Affiliate Sales Model, as well as the distribution model ?
• Familiarity with content TV distribution, telco and digital platforms and its product development and management ?
• Strong analytical mind ?
• Collaborative – experienced in working with regional teams, localizing regional campaigns ?
• Team player with prior experience and success working within a complex organization with a variety of key stakeholders ? Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media ?
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) ?
• Ability to influence in a fast-paced, matrix- reporting, multicultural environment. ?
• Passion for communication and content ?
• Ability to deal with pressure while multi-tasking ?
• A confident presenter with excellent communication skills ?
• A team player with strong relationship building skills ?
• Positive and proactive work ethics ?
• Excellent attention to details
• ? Minimum Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Marketing or Business
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.