Health & Safety Testing Coordinator
The Walt Disney CompanyIver Heath, UK
This was removed by the employer on 11/26/2020 8:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Health & Safety Testing Coordinator jobs in Iver Heath-UK
Search all Health & Safety Testing Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Health & Safety Testing Coordinator? Health & Safety Testing Coordinator (Project Hire)
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The Coordinator, Health & Safety Testing will report to the Supervisor, Health & Safety Testing in support of The Walt Disney Studio productions and our COVID-19 testing vendors. This role will coordinate COVID-19 weekly testing logistics in partnership with Managers, Health & Safety (MHS) overseeing our different productions. This individual will assist the Supervisor to coordinate with HR/ER, Production Executives, and other MHS to ensure testing processes and results tracking are in place across multiple productions. This is a 12 month project hire.
• Assisting shows with site set-up at local facilities
• Attending larger testing sessions in Los Angeles as needed
• Point person for show level HSM and Testing Administrators for all testing needs and issues
• Maintaining local and out of town testing schedules
• Supporting Testing Manager
• Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
• Strong problem solver in a highly fast driven creative environment
• Have a willingness to travel and keep a flexible schedule (work on a production schedule)
Technical Skills Desired
• Knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Adapting to latest development of technical skills and industry knowledge
• OSHA Health & Safety Experience
• Experience working on set with feature or television production
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.