Director, Total Rewards Change Management & Communications
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Director, Total Rewards Change Management & Communications (PH)
At the Walt Disney Company, we are invested in providing a best in class Total Rewards strategy for our workforce of today and years to come. This position will develop and implement an enterprise-wide integrated change management and communication strategy for Total Rewards. Initial responsibilities include assessing the change management and communication opportunities, selecting methodologies and tools, analyzing project plans for anticipated changes and recommending actions. In this role, you will have a chance to partner with Leaders and members of many HR groups across the company. The role is responsible for supporting change and communication activities, managing project plans, developing work session materials, creating and distributing plans / status reports, documenting output via a readily accessible knowledge repository and recommending mitigating strategies. This individual will integrate work across compensation and benefits work streams to ensure alignment of deliverables with the overall objectives, budgets and timelines. This individual will work closely with Senior HR Leaders, and cross-functional HR team members on change management, communication, technology, and business case development efforts. This is a 24 month project hire position.
• Lead the development and successful implementation of the overall Total Rewards strategy and design change management and communications plan, including stakeholders at all levels in the company.
• Develop and deliver a compelling change plan that inspires initial commitment and long term sustainment. Drive awareness, understanding and acceptance of the quantitative and qualitative value of the work.
• Plan and facilitate leadership and management sessions to drive alignment on total rewards strategies and design changes, assess progress and problem solve key business issues.
• Identify other change management related issues and develop specific practical plans to address.
• Lead stakeholder planning, organizational modeling and activities to support change sustainment.
• Manage and track change management and communications activities.
• Plan and implement the tracking of key metrics to measure effectiveness of change processes.
• Develop strategies to enhance team collaboration and change leadership at senior leadership level and partner with leadership to cascade through their teams.
• Draft and refine communications in conjunction with Compensation and Benefits leadership and Communications team.
• Significant experience in HR/OD leading large scale projects, with significant change management components
• Significant experience in organizational development and change management processes and methodology
• Demonstrates an effective consultative approach, has exemplary communication skills both verbally and written; able to guide stakeholders through a shared and collaborative decision making process
• Demonstrated strategic thinking capability and ''hands on'' implementation experience
• Demonstrated track record of providing ''practical'' and ''applied'' solutions, tools, methodologies, and advice that directly impacted the successful achievement of project objectives
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and to work across project teams, business units, and functions
• Strong influence and interpersonal skills, effective in working with senior management during significant change and transformation
• Global (international) experience in change management
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Human Resources or a related discipline.
• Relevant graduate degree preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.