Creative Services Coordinator, Searchlight
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Searchlight Pictures is a global specialty film company that develops, produces, finances and acquires motion pictures for both worldwide theatrical and streaming releases. It has its own marketing and distribution operations, and is part of The Walt Disney Studios, a division of The Walt Disney Company. Founded in 1994 as Fox Searchlight Pictures, the company's titles have grossed over $5 billion worldwide, amassing 28 Golden Globe Awards, 49 BAFTA awards, and 43 Academy Awards including five Best Picture winners since 2009: Slumdog Millionaire, 12 Years a Slave, Birdman, The Shape of Water, and Nomadland. Upcoming feature releases include Ahmir ''Questlove'' Thompson's award-winning Summer Of Soul (…Or, When The Revolution Could Not Be Televised), David Bruckner's The Night House, Michael Showalter's The Eyes of Tammy Faye, Scott Cooper's Antlers, Guillermo del Toro's Nightmare Alley, Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch, and Taika Waititi's Next Goal Wins. The company includes Searchlight Television, which develops and produces series for streaming, network, and cable partners.
Searchlight Pictures is looking for a Creative Services Coordinator who will report to the Manager, Print & Digital Production.
• Ensures all marketing materials are delivered and trafficked including but not limited to:
• One Sheet Production
• Digital Banners
• Social – Trafficking all digital content including digital a/v, graphics, and social covers to internal and external partners
• Responsible for Searchlight's Asset Hub, making sure all the latest materials are uploaded and properly labeled by our agencies.
• Manages delivery of film materials to internal and external partners including scripts, features, unit photography, graphics, etc.
• Works closely with internal Searchlight Departments (Media, Publicity, Cinema Partnerships) to ensure they have all the materials they need.
• Assists in the creation of production calendars and timelines to ensure all materials are delivered on time.
• Oversees updating and maintaining print and digital budget.
• Prepare documents and materials for internal meetings.
• 2 years of experience in Entertainment (preferably at marketing or post production agencies)
• Must be an excellent communicator; comfortable collaborating with all levels internally and externally
• Able to multi-task and pivot priorities under strict deadlines.
• Must be highly adaptable and proactive - a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
• Working Knowledge of the deliverables and specs for static and video files.
• Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop.
• Working Knowledge of Final Cut, Premiere, etc preferred but not required
• Proficient in Word/Excel
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.