The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Creative Executive - Expression Of Interest
This posting is an opportunity to submit your resume for future consideration; this is not a role that is open at this time. We anticipate this role may be open in the future, but we are not actively hiring for the position. If you would like to be considered for this potential role, please submit your resume. If the role becomes available, you may receive an email or call from a recruiter.
We are looking for Creative Executive who will participate in development/pre-production, shooting and post-production as well as marketing and licensing.
• Completes projects and research request
• Spearheads research initiatives, helping to integrate ongoing research into story development
• Maintains documents and monitoring status of deliverables
• Creates presentations for internal, external and cross company meetings
• Prepares notes on films for the executives
• Manages asset approval and distribution
• Day to day support for Executive, including scheduling, phone and travelling
• One to three years of experience in a relevant, comparable environment is required
• Strong skills in the area of time management and organization
• The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic/ever-changing environment is required
• Proactive and team oriented
• The ability to effectively communicate, interact and partner with creative talent and executives inside the company is crucial
• Expert level in written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are required
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point/Keynote, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Experience in creative development, development and/or production.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.