Coordinator, Production Entertainment
The Walt Disney CompanyMadrid, MD
This was removed by the employer on 1/27/2021 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Production Entertainment jobs in Madrid-MD
Search all Coordinator, Production Entertainment postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Production Entertainment? Coordinator, Production Entertainment, Media Spain
The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
Supports Disney's Production Supervisor in the production of contents of short forms & long forms.
Responsible for reviewing and monitoring of budgets and financial, production contracts, terms & schedule, and technical quality.
Work closely to Creative services, Media planning, Programming, Legal, DM , PR, and Franchises team.
Managing co-producers relationship throughout the production.
• Prepare department Budget with Production manager. Identifies budget needs for the production along with Disney's production Manager.
• Budget follow up, refresh and adjustments with unplanned expenses and new requirements/needs.
• Tracking budget & financial calendars, projects', and PO.
• Manage invoices and contracts for Production companies.
• Work with Disney's Legal department for production's rights, concerning royalties, intellectual properties, etc.
• Collaborate with Talent and Music departments when necessary.
• Contact with the SGAE. Responsible of the interstitials / shorts / long Music Royalties ''cue sheets''.
• Work with Disney's Production manager to administer and maintain production plans, including key staffing, budgets and schedules on assigned production.
• Anticipate and organize timely one-off production elements with co-producers, including casting, series theme song, opening and end credits treatment.
• Supervise planning and creation of series production calendars.
• Accountable for complete and quality delivery of each production.
• Accountable for timely delivery of each series.
• Produce weekly production report for all series in production, for internal references.
• Manage fortnightly/monthly (as appropriate) production update on each series, with co-producers, including drafting meeting agenda and following up all matters discussed in each update.
• Makes sure that production, editing and postproduction process of interstitials, short forms and long forms etc works efficiently being a key link between the Third party technical supplier and Disney. Manage allocation of all deliverables.
• Supervise delivery and full (creative and technical) acceptance of all assets of each series, including original language master tapes, alternative language delivery, post production deliverables and marketing assets.
• Represent Disney point of view to producers. Uphold network standards and production guidelines. Earn and build respect from co-producers and studios worldwide.
• Work closely with compliance.
• Main contact in the territory for all international production matters.
• Communicate with EMEA Disney / Third Party Production teams (and other global Disney Channel partners when necessary) on an on-going basis with production and delivery progress.
Fluent English both written and spoken.
Computer skills (Excel/Word/PPT).
Heavy organization skills.
Be able to work independently and take decisions.
Be able to work on several production projects at the same time.
• Good Knowledge of functions and uses of the production & postproduction.
• Substantial, proven experience in television production at ideally within original programming.
• In-depth, working knowledge of production process.
• Technical knowledge pertaining to series post production.
• Ability to anticipate each step of production, scheduling and budgetary issues.
• Excellent communication skill.
• Ability to inspire and enthuse co-producers; and build strong team work with studios worldwide.
• Hands on experience as production manager at studio: ability to critically assess progress, anticipate production issues, provide solutions and promptly supervise the execution of new measures.
• Exceptionally organized and great attention to detail: ability to produce accurate internal production reports; and to evaluate production proposals, progress reports from co-producers meticulously.
• Excellent time and budget management skill.
• Strong ability to multi-task; and always 'stay ahead of the game'.
• Flexible and result-oriented: not afraid to challenge the status quo; and pro-active to suggest new approach. Always ready to 'go the extra mile'.
• Resourceful and strong initiative.
• Good negotiation skill, especially in resolving production problems with co-producers, and maintaining Disney's priority requirement in each production.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Iberia S.L., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.