Client Partner/ Sales Manager - Disney Media
The Walt Disney CompanyManila, MM
Full Time Job
Disney Media represents all of the assets of the Walt Disney Company including TV, Digital, Consumer Products, Theatrical (Disney, Pixar, Marvel & Lucas) to advertising and promotional partners. In this role you will lead sales and identify key clients and agencies and build and maintain strong long-term relationships which benefit all parts of The Walt Disney Company Philippines.
• Work closely with our Theatrical Studios team to build a robust strategy and execution plan to amplify the studio marketing plans across key DM partners.
• Work closely with the Consumer Products teams to offer unique promotional propositions to our partners and build promotions that drive value for the company via incremental exposure for our Franchises and Theatrical releases.
• Work closely with the Media Network teams to deliver against Disney Channel TV ad sales
• Work closely with the Disney Digital Team and Advertiser Funded Program team to create both long form and short form branded and original content for our advertising and promotional partners.
• Manage day to day relationships of existing partners and maintain high degree of accountability and delivery and with a keen eye on renewals and scalability
• Responsible for end to end process for partners including strategy & planning, brainstorming of promotional mechanics, pitching of idea to partner, implementation and monitoring as well as review of activity working closely with internal and external stakeholders in different parts of the process.
• Work across the SEA team to share best practices and adopt policies, procedures and creative promotions that are best in class with the objective of being the market leader.
• Accurate and timely reporting of sales activities, revenue & client analysis
• Understand and uphold the Disney brand values and ensure they are adhered to in any promotional or advertising activities
• 8-10 years sales/promotions/marketing/3rd party partnerships experience
• Creative/sponsorship/marketing/sales background 4
• Experience of multi-national, fast-paced, progressive commercial organisations
• Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
• Experience of managing multiple internal stakeholders
• Experience presenting and managing senior level relationships
• Used to working independently and with others
• Good communication and relationship building skills
• Highly organised and efficient ideally with sales pipeline management experience
• Good knowledge of media landscape in local SEA market
• Ability to work in a multi-cultured environment
• Excellent communication with good presentational skills
• Strong communication skills, specifically requiring diplomacy and tact internally and externally
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.