Analyst Rights in Film
The Walt Disney CompanyBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/4/2020 4:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Analyst Rights in Film jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Analyst Rights in Film postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Analyst Rights in Film? Analyst Rights In Film (Project)
This person will handle global ''rights in'' for all film (feature) content distributed by Disney, in any media.
This is an 18-month Project Staff position with benefits.
• Enter preliminary and confirmed rights for film content into relevant systems, including reviewing entry by Content Owners
• Confirm U.S. premiere dates, cast, GBO, etc., for film content and enter such information into applicable system.
• Liaise with Production Business & Legal Affairs to track film content in development and communicate status of distribution and music rights, including restrictions and holdbacks
• Disseminate preliminary and confirmed rights info and changes to rights info to sales and other relevant teams
• Compile high volumes of material data sets in Excel, and map, migrate and validate data sets in Rightsline
• Interact with senior executives on a frequent basis in sales, legal, finance and accounting
• Advanced Excel skills, including experience with data manipulation and formulas (date functions, v-lookup, pivot tables)
• Demonstrated proficiency with the Rightsline platform
• Experience in rights management or contract administration at a Major Studio, including ingestion of rights for various types of content for various media
• Comprehensive understanding of underlying distribution rights and music
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Content Sales LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
Disney Content Sales LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.