The Walt Disney CompanyLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 1/16/2024 9:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Analyst, Anti-Piracy jobs in London-UK
Search all Analyst, Anti-Piracy postings
Full Time Job
This position will be part of a team that is responsible for providing anti-piracy services with a focus on combating online piracy of film, television, and live events related to Disney properties worldwide, working closely with industry associations, outside counsel, and Disney business and legal teams. Duties of this position include supporting enforcement of films, television shows and live events, researching piracy technologies, websites, and apps, tracking piracy data, providing regular reports on piracy trends, evaluating prospective providers of anti-piracy services and managing existing providers, under the supervision of lawyers in the Digital Media Anti-piracy Group. This full-time position requires availability on weekends.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide anti-piracy support for film, television and live events by utilising piracy monitoring services and enforcement methodologies (manual and automated systems)
• Coordinate enforcement schedules and planned resources for upcoming enforcement events
• Generate, analyse and provide regular reports that help clients better understand digital piracy information and drive actions
• Research and monitor piracy technologies, websites and apps to stay up to date on latest digital piracy methods and major happenings
• Assist in the evaluation and implementation of new anti-piracy vendor programs, and provide day-to-day supervision to efforts of current anti-piracy vendors if applicable
• Collaborate with internal groups to contribute to and/or drive anti-piracy initiatives
• Support other team members to solve ad hoc requests
• Review client deliverables and data to ensure a high level of quality and accuracy
• Support anti-piracy related projects as needed
• Developing, executing, and managing vendor performance audits
• Investigate and analyse new technologies and systems used to infringe content
• Support onboarding of new titles into anti-piracy programs.
Required Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
• Ideally a minimum of 3 years working experience in a corporate environment, private company, trade association or law enforcement agency in online investigations, data analysis and/or technology operations.
• You are passionate about film, TV, sports, and video games
• Solid understanding of the online piracy site landscape, as well as online live streaming sites (pirated and legitimate)
• Strong PC and Internet skills required, such as Internet architecture, websites, web browsers, digital video, Microsoft Office suite
• Knowledge of data analysis tools, such as MS Excel or Tableau as well as experience with advanced Excel formulas and functions such as pivot tables, VLOOKUPs
• Experience with App/HTML coding
• Working knowledge of DMCA (or equivalents) and applicable copyright laws
• Familiarity with basic application engineering principals
• Basic programming language skills – Python, SQL, MS Power Platform, or Quickbase
• Robust familiarity with project management software, like Smart Sheets or MS Project/Planner
• Familiarity with internet forensics and mapping illicit networks
• Ability to produce technical summaries of advanced piracy and networking concepts.
This role requires you to be on-site 4 days per week and availability during weekends and evenings where required.