Ad Sales Account Manager
The Walt Disney Company Portugal, Lda.Lisbon District, Port, LI
Full Time Job
In this role you will:
-work in the Ad Sales team selling our Disney and FNG Channels audience offer to Agencies and clients. Develop and grow the advertising business through all The Walt Disney Company platforms, TV and Digital. Maximize revenue opportunities with entire portfolio of channels, including: Disney Channel, Disney Junior, FOX, FOX Life, FOX Crime, FOX Movies, FOX Comedy, 24 Kitchen and NatGeo Chanel.
-support Ad Sales Director on implementing sales strategy, Commercial Policy, ensuring revenue and inventory optimization.
• Manage and execute all sales across entire channel portfolio within a defined set of agencies and customers.
• Implementation of FY20 Ad sales strategy through key initiatives to ensure revenue achievement.
• Ensure campaigns are set up, booked and monitored according to deal parameters, and in the most efficient and optimized way.
• Maximizing revenue on the Sales Group through creative sells, chasing all forecasts, selling sponsorship and partnership opportunities and encouraging short-term expenditure.
• Ongoing forecast tracking, updated and accurate according to business pipeline.
• Develop and build excellent and long terms relations with the agencies and end customers at all levels, ensuring Disney is always at the front of mind of the agencies and clients.
We are looking for a highly experienced professional with comprehensive knowledge of the Media landscape in Portugal market, both TV and digital. The person who will integrate the Disney Ad Sales team loves the Media Industry and has a passion for Advertising.
• 5 years' experience on consistent selling advertising, mainly TV and Digital.
• Sales and results oriented. Customer focus and excellence in building long term effective relationships. Analytical skills and highly organized.
• Effective communication and collaboration skills. Problem-solving skills.
• Proactive, dynamic, versatile, and a true team player willing to be part of a talented team highly recognized in the marketplace.
• Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus.
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Portugal, Lda., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.