Global Mobility Specialist
The Walt Disney Company Ltd.London, UK
Full Time Job
Global Mobility Specialist (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a Global Mobility Specialist to manage all types of mobility moves, offered on a fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave based in our EMEA head office in Hammersmith, London.
The primary focus of the Global Mobility International Specialist will be to manage the day to day case work for Global Mobility on all types of mobility moves - Short-term Assignments (STAs), One-Way Relocations (OWRs), Long-Term Assignments (LTAs), International Business Travelers (IBTs).
The GM International Specialist is the primary point-of-contact for the employees and family who are relocating internationally. They advise and assist employees and the segments with all aspects of international relocation including vendor services. The GM International Specialist provides ongoing consultation and support both initially and throughout the duration of the assignment, through and including the repatriation process where applicable.
The role will report to the Senior Manager, GM for EMEA.
• Prepare cost illustrations for all types of mobility moves - Short-term Assignments (STAs), One-Way Relocations (OWRs), Long-Term Assignments (LTAs), International Business Travelers (IBTs)
• Prepare assignment documentation for LTAs, STAs and OWRs
• Be first point of contact for the employee end to end during relocation/assignment
• Create and maintain APro records for all mobility moves in EMEA
• Instruct external suppliers – Immigration, Tax, Relocation Services, etc - and manage case work ongoing with the supplier
• Instruct Payroll – home and shadow where required
• Process invoices for GM suppliers (e.g. Relocation services, Tax consultancy, Immigration etc)
• Instruct GHRO with SAP updates where required
• Obtain A1 / Certificates of Coverage for STAs , Commuters & LTAs
• IBT compliance – analyse inbound UK travel reports to identify cases where tax reporting or immigration clearance may be required
• UK Relocation Benefit Reporting – assist in collating and analysing benefits provided for assignments/relocations to ensure correct EOY UK tax reporting
• Review inbound UK immigration cases and provide advice on best visa solution
• Coordinate visa application in conjunction with third party supplier
• Monitor validity of all visas for UK employees and ensure updates/extensions/cancellations are submitted as required
• Monitor developments in UK immigration laws and coordinate with Senior Manager Global Mobility to ensure timely updates are provided stakeholders/visa holders, including solutions where alternative immigration approval is required
• Research solutions and manage applications for work visas ad hoc for other territories when required
Ad Hoc responsibilities
• Participate in supplier RFPs to select and appoint new supplier
• Represent Mobility in training/presentations to internal stakeholders (e.g. HR updates)
• Continuous improvement of Mobility policies and processes, and collaboration with HR partners and the wider Global Mobility team
• Participate in Mobility team meetings to provide EMEA insights
• Assignment reporting (volumes, locations etc) ad hoc as required
• Global mobility experience in a multinational company
• Experience using APro, SAP and excel is beneficial
• UK immigration experience
• Strong stakeholder management skills
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company's powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you'll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.