Digital Account Manager
The Walt Disney Company Ltd.London, UK
Full Time Job
National Geographic Partners are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join the UK based global partnerships team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a busy, creative sales team across our portfolio of National Geographic digital and social platforms.
We are looking for a highly collaborative team-player who can support global sales team working across multiple markets and time zones. You will be collaborative, flexible and highly organised individual with a positive can-do attitude and huge enthusiasm for digital and social media. You will be familiar with Ad Serving Systems, Analytics tools and have strong working knowledge of MS Office. Attention to detail, ability to prioritise, solutions orientated approach and great communications skills are vital as well as understanding of digital media planning.
• Work with Digital Operations Manager to service the growing demand for National Geographic's digital offerings.
• Partner with sales leads and content strategists throughout the RFP process to develop innovative, insight-driven digital campaigns across National Geographic websites and social media accounts.
• Build productive working relationships with internal and external teams, as well as international markets, to manage digital campaigns cross-functionally and across complex work streams.
• Produce media plans, proposals and strategic recommendations in response to client and media agency briefs.
• Input orders into ad serving systems (DFP, FreeWheel), generate online IOs, and liaise closely with Ad Ops on ad trafficking, tracking and troubleshooting.
• Work closely with agencies and clients on trafficking and tagging requirements, aligning with the digital media, Ad Ops and reporting teams where required
• Use excellent organisational skills and attention to detail to proactively manage live campaigns to ensure full delivery. Monitor ongoing success of campaigns, relaying updates and implementing necessary optimisations to meet clients' stated and/or implied goals; working closely with digital Ad Ops team in US & relevant Sales lead for each individual campaign.
• Prepare weekly and end of campaign reports using DFP, FreeWheel, Moat, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. Present campaign insights and recommendations in a visually stunning PPT reports including data analysis and visualisation (graphs, charts etc).
• Dive deep into campaign performance data; developing strategies during the planning stage to exceed campaign KPIs, effectively optimising campaigns in flight to exceed client expectations, and providing recommendations for upsell opportunities.
• Ensure correct billing amounts are reported to Finance and to the business each month for all digital campaigns.
• Manage own time to ensure projects are handled efficiently, on time and prioritised accordingly. To notify relevant sales lead immediately should there be a conflict or issue.
• Undertake other tasks as and when reasonably requested by colleagues.
• Experience in a similar role
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel & PowerPoint
• Diligent with an extreme eye for detail, you will be organised, flexible and solutions focussed
• Analytical mind with methodical approach to problem solving
• Ability to project manage, prioritise and work within tight deadlines
• Familiar with Ad Serving Platforms (DFP, FreeWheel)
• Familiar with Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
National Geographic is a worldwide leader comprised of award-winning media, including magazines, television channels, websites, interactive editions, apps, and books – all unified under a collective mission to document and care for the planet. Trusted, unbiased content is delivered to millions of influential consumers around the globe. National Geographic is part of Fox Networks Group which is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney's international media businesses and the Company's various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company's global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney , the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company's ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN and Disney , oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.